Skip to main content

‘I Will Be A God Next Season’- Manchester City Boss Guardiola Says

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”v
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has predicted that he will be “a god” next season in the Premier League.
The former Bayern Munich and Barcelona boss, finished trophyless for the first time in his managerial career last season, as City finished third 15 points behind league winners, Chelsea.
But the 46-year vowed on Friday: “We will be better next season.
“I know always when you win you are a god and it’s good.”
Guardiola has enjoyed a three-week holiday in Barcelona and says he is ready for pre-season.
“I was so happy in Manchester, being manager there and that’s why I will be so delighted to return on July 10 and start again. I still enjoyed it a lot last season.
“If you don’t win, during the process of 11 months together, you can still enjoy being with your staff and the players and imagining new games and new actions.
“Sometimes it happens that the opponents always play good and can beat us, but the beautiful thing is the process and being there to have fun.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Ronaldo was the best player, no doubts' - Portugal star's FIFA snub surprises Santos

The Juventus forward's national team coach has spoken out over the decision to overlook his captain for Best Player and Best Goal Cristiano Ronaldo was the victim of a double injustice at the Best FIFA Football Awards, according to Portugal coach Fernando Santos, after he missed out on both Best Player and Best Goal. Luka Modric became the first player other than Ronaldo or Lionel Messi to win the Best FIFA Footballer of the Year award since Kaka in 2007. The Croatian captained his side to their first ever World Cup final and was voted the tournament’s best player, picking up the Golden Ball. But Santos has spoken out at the decision to give the midfielder the Player of the Year honour over Ronaldo, suggesting his captain and talisman was unfairly beaten into second place. He is quoted in Marca as saying: “If you ask me if Modric is a great player, I answer yes, and that’s why I voted for Modric in second place. Now, if you ask me who is the be...

Nemanja Matic exclusive: Man Utd must win almost every game but title race isn't over

Nemanja Matic refuses to write off Manchester United's chances in the title race Nemanja Matic says Manchester United are not out of the title race, but admits they must win almost every game for the rest of the season to catch Manchester City. Man Utd's 2-1 defeat by rivals City on Sunday left them 11 points behind the Premier League leaders with just 16 games played. Many have been writing City's rivals off, such is the dominance of Pep Guardiola's unbeaten side, but Matic says there is a long way to go yet. W Brom vs Man Utd He told Soccer Saturday : "The gap is big, obviously 11 points is a lot, but the league is not finished. I'm sure there will be very interesting games until the end, and of course that they will drop some points. We will see what will happen. "As I say there are still many games to play and I th...

Zidane has decided to sell Isco (AS)

The French coach has been disappointed by the player and has decided that if he is to remain at the Bernabeu next season, then Isco is to be sold. Late night Spanish football television show 'El Chiringuito' have reported that if Zidane remains at the Bernabeu next season, one of the French coach priorities will be to sell Isco Alarcon. Journalist Josep Pedrerol maintains that Zidane feels disappointed with the Benalmadena born player after depositing his fail in the creative midfielder following the departure of Colombian international James Rodríguez to Bundesliga side Bayern Munich. Favouritism "Isco was deemed as to more of a pivotal player than Colombian but has had a discreet and underwhelming season so far" claimed Pedrerol, after Zidane asked Florentino Pérez to offload James as he preferred to have Isco in his first-team squad. He continued: "Zidane is ahuge admirer of Isco's style of play and wh...