Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Okojie are
celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today
Aug. 27. They have 2 children with one on the
way. Read Mercy's loving message to her man
below
"Lord,wherever my sense of reasoning is,
please don't ever let me have it cus
Love,passion and happiness were nothing but
words,these words got value since I met you
(Odi). I was made from ur love. I was alive
but now am living. I forget my face in the
mirror but I can't forget urs. We are not
perfect but we are happy and that's all that
matters. I love you sexiest and thank you for
taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly
in love with you. HWA".
The Juventus forward's national team coach has spoken out over the decision to overlook his captain for Best Player and Best Goal Cristiano Ronaldo was the victim of a double injustice at the Best FIFA Football Awards, according to Portugal coach Fernando Santos, after he missed out on both Best Player and Best Goal. Luka Modric became the first player other than Ronaldo or Lionel Messi to win the Best FIFA Footballer of the Year award since Kaka in 2007. The Croatian captained his side to their first ever World Cup final and was voted the tournament’s best player, picking up the Golden Ball. But Santos has spoken out at the decision to give the midfielder the Player of the Year honour over Ronaldo, suggesting his captain and talisman was unfairly beaten into second place. He is quoted in Marca as saying: “If you ask me if Modric is a great player, I answer yes, and that’s why I voted for Modric in second place. Now, if you ask me who is the be...
Comments
Post a Comment